Conspiracies Part I: Celebrities
Conspiracy theories are everywhere. They are believed by many, discredited by others and intrigue everyone who comes across them. There are thousands of theories out there. This is a list of popular celebrity theories.
- The Beatles never existed- The Beatles were a boy band back in the 60’s. Originally from Great Britain, their popularity spread to the USA as well. Despite them being popular, there are people who believe that the boys in the band never existed. Instead it was clones or body doubles. The only proof is allegedly some facial features that changed on the members.
- Avril Lavigne died in 2003- Avril Lavigne came to popularity in the late 90’s early 2000’s. In 2003,the young star went through a change in her style. Instead of her rocker image, she went to a more girly one. People believe that the star had committed suicide in 2003 and the industry still wanted to make money off of her image, so they found a look-alike to replace her with.
- Eminem was replaced with a clone- Similar to Avril Lavigne, people think that rapper Eminem isn’t the “Real Slim Shady” anymore. After going through many aliases and having a slight change in appearance, people believe that somewhere the real eminem died and the music industry replaced him with a man they had cloned from his DNA.
- Stevie Wonder isn’t actually blind- There is speculation about whether Stevie is actually blind or not. The story is that he was born six weeks premature and the oxygenation in the incubator caused his retinas to detach, which left him blind. But there are sightings of Stevie looking at a wax figure of Michael Jackson, going to basketball games, and Oprah even gave him a car.
- Lorde is lying about her age-When Lorde released her single Royals, many people were shocked to find out that she was only seventeen. Despite Lorde showing her birth certificate, there are still people who believe the singer can’t be a day under forty.
- Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey- JonBenet was a young pageant girl who was mysteriously murdered in her family’s home. The murder hasn’t been solved to this day , which lead people to believe that the murder was fake. Then Katy Perry came into the scene and people noticed a couple of features of the two girls that were similar. This lead many to believe that JonBenet’s parents faked her death when she was young in order to get her out of the spotlight so she could come back and pursue a different career.
- Blue Ivy isn’t Beyonce’s daughter, but Solange is- There are people who believe that when Beyonce was pregnant with Blue Ivy it was fake. There are photos that show her stomach flattening when she goes to sit down, so they believe that she and Jay-Z used a surrogate mother to have their daughter. Another theory is that Solange Knowles, Beyonce’s younger sister, is actually her daughter from a teenage pregnancy.
- Khloe Kardashian is O. J. Simpson’s daughter- Khloe is the youngest of the Kardashian daughters. On an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s she asks her mother, now Kris Jenner, if she was adopted. Kris answered no, and there was a maternity test taken to prove that Kris was her mother, but there was never a paternity test taken to prove who her father is. Kris admits to cheating on Robert Kardashian, but states it was after Khloe was born and it wasn’t with O.J. Since Robert died in 2003, there is no way of really knowing the truth.
- Celebrities fake their deaths- Elvis, Michael Jackson, David Bowie, and Tupac are a few celebrities who are believed to have faked their deaths. There have been alleged sightings of them since the day they died. So far, this is the only proof of this theory.
- Celebrities were murdered- Marilyn Monroe, Mozart, Bruce Lee, and Paul Walker are believed to have been murdered instead of the accidental causes portrayed by the media. Due to their popularity in the media, people believe that the deaths of these stars couldn’t possibly be anything other than murder. Seeing as some of the deaths were sudden and under mysterious circumstances, murder makes sense.
- Kurt Cobain was killed by Courtney Love- Nirvana singer, Kurt Cobain allegedly shot himself in the head, ending his life. There are people who aren’t happy with this explanation and they believe there was foul play involved. They believe that Kurt’s girlfriend, Courtney Love was involved in some way.
- Lou Reed was killed by Lady Gaga- People believe that Lou Reed didn’t die of liver disease. They think that Lady GaGa killed him after he said that he didn’t like her album, ARTPOP.
- John Lennon was killed by Stephen King- A man in Florida is responsible for this theory. He thought that Mark Chapman, the murderer of Lennon, didn’t actually commit the murder. He believes that the culprit was author Stephen King. His proof? King kind of looks like Chapman.
- Celebrities in the Illuminati- The Illuminati is believed to be a group of people who have power over everyone. People believe that celebrities make up most of the population. Some celebrities allegedly involved are: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, Whitney Houston, Emma Watson, Will Smith and family, Lady GaGa, Adele, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake, Prince, and many others.
- Taylor Swift is a famous satanist by the name of Zeena LaVey- Taylor Swift is a well known singer, but what if that isn’t all she did? People believe that Taylor is a famous satanist. The two women look very similar in photos all over the internet.
- Nicholas Cage is an immortal vampire who is locked in a centuries long battle with John Travolta, who is also immortal- What it says.
- Johnny Depp is a vampire- Since Johnny Depp looks like he hasn’t aged since he started his career, people believe that he is actually a vampire.
- Michael Jackson and Latoya are the same person- Siblings Michael and Latoya look really similar, however, there are people who believe that they look too close to be two seperate people. They think that the siblings are actually the same person.
- Larry Stylinson is real- Harry Styles and former bandmate, Louis Tomlinson, are believed to have a secret relationship that their managers kept quiet. The two may have had girlfriends over the years, but they were only cover ups to distract the media and fans away from the couple.
- Louis Tomlinson doesn’t actually have a son- Freddie Tomlinson was brought into the world on January 21st, 2016. However, the world couldn’t believe that the young popstar, Louis Tomlinson, was a father. They thought it was a plan to help Louis get popularity with his solo career.
*Disclaimer* These are only theories. I do not own any of these ideas nor do I claim they are the truth.